Like me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Register or    (Why?)

All modules are now open sourced, please see the announcement here

Open source finalization
Last Post 07 Nov 2017 11:33 AM by Richard Edwards. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
DNNStuff Founder
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
07 Nov 2017 11:33 AM
    Today, I am releasing the entire collection of DNNStuff modules as open source on Github at https://github.com/redtempo under the permissive MIT license. The DNNStuff brand will be dissolved over the next while and the open source initiative will be carried on by my consulting company Red Tempo Software Inc. You will be able to find downloads under the releases section of each repo. For instance, the Aggregator installs will be found at https://github.com/redtempo/dnnstuff.aggregator/releases. Please feel free to star or fork the repos, or contribute in any way. Each repo will have a README that will explain how you can contribute via documentation updates, reporting issues or submitting a pull request.

Any customers who still have active memberships, can continue to get support for the modules by contacting me at richard@redtempo.com until their expiry date. Additional support options will be available to those who still want ongoing support, or those who wish to donate to the open source effort and help push new features ahead. These options will be detailed on each of the module repos at Github in the coming month.

I'd like to thank all of you for supporting DNNStuff since 2004. Although I'm not going to be selling retail modules anymore, I will still be present in the DNN community and in fact will be focused even more on custom module development and supporting open source in the DNN community and elsewhere. If you are in need of custom module development, please contact me at richard@redtempo.com and I'd be happy to discuss your needs. I can promise you very competitive rates with 13 years of DNN experience.

Regards,

Richard Edwards

Richard Edwards
    DNNStuff Founder
    Did you receive excellent support? Consider leaving a testimonial
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Please send any enhancement requests to support@dnnstuff.com

Privacy StatementTerms Of UseCopyright (c) 2004-2015 DNNStuff
    Page generated in 0.2656427 seconds!